Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Fresh Cup of Coffee Every Time

Is there anything better then that fresh brewed cup of coffee?

I tend to drink 1-2 cups of coffee per day and I'm definitely what you call a coffee fan.  Nothing gets me ready for my day better then a fresh cup of joe.  Last Christmas, after looking at many varieties of coffee/espresso makers, my wife and I finally decided to get a Keurig K-Cup Coffee Machine.  I had seen a few of the businesses around town have them out for their customers and always happily made myself a cup when I had the opportunity. 

The great thing about the Keurig K-cup Coffee System is that you get a fresh cup of coffee every time!  In about 20-60 seconds, Keurig delivers a piping hot cup of pure greatness embodied in liquid form of your favorite flavor and variety.  The system utilizes a super heated temperature of around 192 degrees to unlock that great taste that you will quickly become accustomed to utilizing the Keurig K-cup System.  Sure, you don't quite get as much bang for your buck as brewing a whole pot of coffee at a time, but this blogger feels that what you gain in K-cup perfection is well worth the added cost.

So why am I talking about coffee on a small business blog?

One of the best things we can do as small business owners is blow away our customers' expectations.  Word of mouth has always been one of businesses best friends and you would be surprised at how far the little things go in making a difference for your clients. 

Take a look at your own life and see how your thoughts and feelings change for the businesses that offer you the K-cup experience?  I believe one of the best ways a company can strive to achieve greatness is finding some little way that we can reach out to our customers lives and help to shape a positive experience for them.  Too often in business we all get hung up on our own agendas, and we forget that one of the fundamental principles in winning friends and influencing people is to become genuinely interested in others.

I challenge you to find some small way you can reach out to your clients and make a difference for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment